Entertaining and hosting friends and family on board is one of the best parts of owning a boat. Looking for a great place to throw your next party or social gathering? A boat can serve as a fantastic setting for your next business gathering or intimate dinner party.
Here are our tips and recipes for successful entertaining on-the-water, whether your boat is large or small.
The first step for entertaining is to make a list of provisions. A well thought out list will help ensure you don’t forget to bring along critical items.
It’s best to keep the serving casual and let guests help themselves. Let the refreshing water atmosphere and experience take center stage. If you want to serve a fancy dinner, cook on land and bring the dishes aboard.
- Pack a cooler full of alcoholic and/or non alcoholic beverages and be sure to bring plenty of ice
- Decorate your boat with fun lights, themed decorations and nautical party supplies
- Load your playlist with music to set the mood
- Pre-prepare tasty but easy to serve hors devours, entrees and desserts
- Cast off and be sure to have fun on the cruise